Nembutal injectable liquid
What is an intravenous Nembutal solution?
Indication and benefit
- Short-term treatment of sleep disorders. Very effective
- For anesthesia before operations.
- Against convulsions and seizures in emergencies, especially to treat acute convulsions as in toxic reactions, epilepsy, etc.
- Another possible use of Nembutal is suicide. Even though it is illegal in most countries, many people have used it.
- Confusion and hallucinations
- Fainting spells
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Drowsiness – affected one in three people.
- Less common are: Confusion, anger, ataxia, nightmares, hyperkinesia, breathing difficulties, nervousness, hallucinations, anxiety, psychiatric disorders, insomnia, dizziness, and unusual thought processes.
- Effects on the respiratory system are apnoea and hypoventilation.
- Effects on the cardiovascular system include bradycardia, hypotension, syncope, and others.
- Effects on the digestive system include vomiting, nausea, and constipation.
- Other side effects include injection site reactions, headache, liver damage, fever, and various hypersensitive reactions such as rash, angioedema, and dermatitis.