Our store takes responsibility for dealing with all the tasks involved in moving goods from our store to the buyer/consignee’s door. It is our responsibility to ensure the goods and absorb all costs and risks including the payment of duty and fees. In other words, the selling cost of goods includes all expenses inclusive of taxes to reach the goods at the doorstep of your premises.
International delivery is regulated by DHL, FEDEX, EMS, NL Post Services. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and the store shall not be deemed to be in delay in delivery of the goods unless actual delivery of goods occurs later than four weeks from the quoted approximate delivery date and having received the Buyer’s written notification. Items purchased with us can be returned on the following conditions:
- Wrong Item Received – If your delivery is incorrect for any reason i.e. an item has been missed from your order or you have received the wrong item then we will automatically replace or refund your order at your request. If you require a refund then you must contact us immediately and not open any of the packages themselves. We will then ask you to return the goods, and upon arrival at our office, we will refund you via your original payment method.
- Items Faulty on Arrival – If your items turn out to be faulty on arrival then we also ask that you let us know immediately via our contact us form or email. Items should be returned in their original packaging with any accompanying documentation or accessories. If we can verify the fault at our end then we will issue a replacement to be sent out the very same day. We can also issue a full refund if you wish and your payment will be returned via your original payment method. We will analyze return goods and if they prove not faulty then we will return the item to you and you will be liable for the return transit costs.
- Items Damaged in Transit – If any item(s) have been damaged in transit, we ask that you contact us immediately upon receipt of the goods. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with accessories and documents. Once received back to our base we will issue a replacement item or refund the full value of your order via your original method of payment.
- If you change your mind – If you have simply changed your mind about any item you have ordered and want to return it to us, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations you can as long as you return it to us or inform us within the first 7 days of your purchase or receipt of the goods. The products must not be opened, used or tested and they must be returned in the exact same form as which they were received by yourself / posted by us. Again, once we have received the item, we will issue a full refund for you via your money.
- Open Packages on Arrival – If your package arrives opened or ripped for any reason then we ask that you return the items if unhappy. Again we will offer you a replacement product or refund via your original payment method whichever you prefer. Please note that the above returns policy does have some limitations and especially with Stimulants and salts due to the sensitive nature of the product, when it is been opened at all we can not accept any return. Shipping and returns policies have been drafted to set expectations between the customer and merchant.